Sunday, 20 September 2015

The Liebster Award

I am so pleased to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by fellow Mummy blogger Steph at Mom's Food Blog. Check her out - I'm tempted to make her blueberry scones this week which look divine!

What is the Liebster Award?

The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers, by fellow bloggers, to encourage support of writers and help others discover new, fantastic blogs and content.

When you are nominated you are required to explain the award and to nominate fellow bloggers who's content you enjoy reading and want to share with others. There seems to be lots of different opinions on how many people you should nominate but I'm going with as many as I want, based mostly on some of my favourite posts from the past few weeks :)

Here are my nominations:

Rhyming Mummy

Mrs Lighty

Author's Chair

Mum's Hideout

You are all brilliant and I love reading your posts! Now I'm passing the baton; go forth and nominate! Oh, and keep on writing fabulous blogs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment